I have been recently nominated for the ‘Blogger Recognition Award,’ by Megan from simplynorthern. Thank you Megan. 🙂
I have been following Megan’s blog for a while for a broad range of reading from mine and to read someone else’s views. If you have not taken a look, then do pop on over.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them
How I started
This blog started because I needed to write for therapeutic reasons. Although I could have done this privately, I decided to write this public blog because I also wanted to get rid of the shame I felt due to my childhood experiences affecting me now as an adult.
This blog was my outlet to release what ever I was feeling inside, while having counselling sessions and my blog has continued still after these counselling sessions have finished. This blog now helps others and maybe also gives awareness to those that read it. My blog writing changing depending on how my mood is, but I like to keep my blog as positive as possible.
Advice to new bloggers
- Be you. Being you reflects in your blog posts, helping your readers to get to know you and vice versa. This then reflects in your posts.
- Passionate. Write something that is passionate to you, or what you like, whether it be something on a personal level or a hobby you would like to talk about and share. By writing about something you are passionate about, you will continue to write about it, without it feeling a chore and you will enjoy it. Blogging is fun after all.
Bloggers I nominate
- A Kinder Way
- Nichi Health
- Courage Coaching
- Summer Starts To Shine
- Letters To Life
- Steve Rose’s Blog
- The Lonely Illness
- Patricia J Grace
- A Life Less Ordinary
- Sarah Returns To Life
- A Runnaround Life
- Nature Knows Best
- Free Your Soul
I do hope the nominated blogs will join with the fun.