If it wasn’t for offloading and using this blog as part of my therapy to accept what happened to me, then I probably would not have started this blog. Writing this blog has helped me to move forward and some things that were really troubling me, to let go of the guilt that I should not have had to start with.
Most of these following posts all have a trigger warning of some kind, stated at the beginning of the post.
- Hello world
- My counselling sessions – Part 1 of 2
- My counselling sessions – Part 2 of 2
- Learning to have a “can-do” attitude
- I needed to face it
- Childhood: Why did I not take the opportunity to leave?
- My escape from the world, as a child