I have been tagged and there are two tags for me, which I have written both of them into this one post. I was tagged by Tina, from ‘Invisible Illness,’ for both challenges. Thank you Tina. See Tina’s post for these challenges.
Here I go with the first one, which is an A to Z challenge, which has not been made clear exactly as you play this. I googled it, but there are many different A to Z challenges, so I will try to base it on myself.
A – absorbed
B – busy
C – caring
D – delicate
E – eager
F – faithful
G – good
H – healthy
I – independent
J – joking
K – kind
L – lonesome
M – mate
N – nervy
O – observing
P – passionate
Q – quiet
R – realistic
S – sensitive
T – trust
U – unique
V – I can’t think of one
W – watchful
X – can’t think of one
Y – youthful
Z – zippy
The other challenge is 2016/2017 TAG, created by David.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words
2. Write the name of 2 people who have characterized your 2016.
It’s not one I like to narrow down, as there have been many. So I cannot answer this one.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Kew Gardens. I loved everything about this place and found it relaxing. A place I will definitely re-visit.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
This yummy pie.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016?
The positive effects from my mental health course I started on and which I am not far off from finishing. I have received ‘High Merit,’so far, for my lessons done.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
Nothing to share on this one.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
To finish off my course mentioned in previous question.
To take driving lessons.
To enjoy my new experiences, hopefully, through one of my volunteer roles.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I would have liked to have visited Brighton again, for 5 days, but I shall have to give it a miss, if I plan to learn to drive this year. But, I do have two weekend holidays booked. I will mention more about them, in separate posts of their own.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
There is nothing that comes to mind, than to just make my pizza again, for a second time.
1. Mention Creator of 2016/2017 tag
2. Use the image in the article
3. Mention blogger(s) who have chosen you
4. Answer the questions
5. Tag 9 other bloggers & let them know
If you are reading this post, then I tag you for both of these challenges. I do hope you will join in, as it is fun. If you do, then do link back to this post, so I can come and visit your blog post and read yours.
If you don’t have a blog, then please feel free to leave yours in the comments.