I have been nominated by, Letters To Life, for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award.’
The “Mystery Blogger Award,” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma, Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award.
Rules for Nominated Bloggers
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself
- Whether not feeling confident, or a bit of anxiety, to others I don’t seem to show it.
- I have a dolphin tattoo on my left arm.
- There will always be a bit of an introvert in me.
Three of my favourite posts
Questions for me from, Letters To Life
What is your life’s inspiration?
Friends and bloggers.
If this would be the last moment of your life, what would you do?
It would have to be time spent with my cat, Miley, my mum and a couple of friends.
Which was the best lesson 2016 taught you?
Get a bit out of my comfort zone.
Have you ever wished seeing a shooting star? If yes, what?
Is there any person whom you would not talk even if he/ she be the last on Earth? (Weird)
There are a few I can count on one hand, but I don’t name.
I am not going to nominate 10-20 people. Instead, if you are reading this, then I nominate you. If you would like to join in, then here are my five questions below:
- Which first, humans, or animals and why?
- Do you have tattoos? If so, is there a story behind them?
- Favourite place and why?
- At the beach, would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water? (Weird.)
- Future plans?