A compact book that I received as a gift at Christmas, along with another book of the same author, which I will be blogged soon.
This book offers feline advice to us humans, their life-improving tips such as:
- Always stay at least 30 feet from a loved one
- Enter a room like you own it and everyone inside it
- Never doubt yourself until it’s too late
- Don’t be nice to unpleasant people
- Indecisions shows that you’re thinking!
These and other invaluable skills will have you living the cat life in no time!
- Introduction: listen to the cats
- Chapter 1: personal relationships
- Chapter 2: Social interaction
- Chapter 3: Career advancement
- Chapter 4: You, you, you!
The book is purrfect, (sorry perfect) sized book for your handbag to take on your travels. A book that cat lovers will enjoy. Small, easy-to-digest tips, with gorgeous photos of cats throughout. Although, if you were to follow some of the cats tips, then you could get into trouble for some of them. (From a human perspective and not if a cat had done it.) Like for example, turn up to work naked. 😉
This book was a chuckle to read all throughout and I have another book written by the same author called, “If I could pee on this – and other poems by cats.” I will share that book review tomorrow.