A look back on 2017. I thought I would create this post to remind myself of my personal achievements of last year. (I also written this in my journal, as I gained each of my achievements and reflections.)
- Continuing my blog
- ‘High Merit’ in ‘Health Care – Managing Challenging Behaviour,’ with BSY. (Receiving Level 3 ABC Award.)
- Getting my COSHH certificate. ( Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- ‘High Merit’ in ‘Health Care (Foundation,)’ with BSY.
- Passing my theory test.
- Getting a new job, which I started this year.
And although I cannot add passing my driving test to the list with deciding not to continue, I can take away the following personal achievements:
- Confidence gained
- New experiences
- Getting myself out of my comfort zone
- Overcoming certain obstacles
- New learning
What have been your personal achievements of 2017?
© Elizabeth Fisher and My Wellbeing and Learning Journey.
Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to My Wellbeing and Learning Journey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. But Guest Posts that feature on my blog are not allowed at all to be duplicated.