Since last update, after taking Miley to the vets for her follow-up appointment and discussing with the vet how she has, or not been, it was decided an x-ray was needed. It was my call, as they did not want me to feel pressured. I said I wasn’t and I think it would be best if Miley had them. But depending on x-ray result, I also allowed an ultrasound to be done, if required.
I ended up with bad news, as Miley’s x-ray shown she had many tumours, which a couple of the tumours were big.
One of the largest of the tumours was in the soft tissue near her left front leg, hence she held that leg up at times. The other tumour, once it gets bigger, would affect Miley’s breathing.
After discussing things which then led onto to discussion about euthanasia and my wishes, I brought her home. I have now been spending the last few days with her, although a couple of the days I have gone out as planned to give our home a normal atmosphere.
It’s also a chance to give my mum a chance to say goodbye too and anyone else. I have made arrangements to have her put to sleep at home, on Monday. Me and my mum will be with her, when she is put to sleep.
As you will expect, it will be quiet blogging for a bit. x