This book is something I have been working on for some time, after coming across it in a bookshop in town. I am still working through this book, as this post airs.
This mindful book is ideal for anyone, because we would all get something out of it and it’s best to read at least two, or three pages a day, as you work through this book.
- to clarify thoughts
- to change the way you think about yourself
- to express yourself in a creative way
- to help reduce stress
- to help solve problems more effectively
- to help resolve disagreements with others
- to help gain perspective
When using this book, I wrote directly in the pages, because this is my journal after all. This book is interactive and fun, while I learn good habits and build confidence, using the CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) in my daily life.
I in particular loved the tiny frogs story on page 84 of this book, as it made me smile and I wasn’t expecting it to end the way it did. The author who written the frog story is unknown, so whoever this was, it was very good for a short story and appropriate in this book.
The contents of this book:
2. Being aware of your thoughts
3. Challenging negative thinking and finding alternative way of thinking.
4. Thoughts and physical feelings