Now I know what my options are in regards to living in a home, which for me is private renting, until one day I am in a council property, my next step is more experiences. There are things I want to do, but because of trying to save every penny, meant some experiences were put on hold. Although I still need to save while private renting, instead of saving every penny and preventing myself doing some of these things, I can start to save for the experiences now, for where I need to have the money for some of these things.
I don’t need to put anymore in my ISA, as I have enough in there for the unexpected and to cover moving costs, but I will put in now and again. Where I chose originally that this year would be my last holiday, now it won’t need to be, so I plan on having at least one holiday next year, but if I get to have two, then great. That’s if they don’t clash.
So what experiences would I like to do?
The following I would like to do, I am not going to be doing them within the next year I would like to add. There is no time limit on these, but it’s something I would like to do now and in the future. I may feel I want to add something else to this list later, so it may be a post I would bring up again and certainly something I will need to make a note of, so I don’t forget this list.
So on to my list of experiences I would like to do, which may not sound a big deal to you, but some will push me out of my comfort zone.
- Holiday back to Brighton, next year.
- Holiday back to Torquay next year, if it doesn’t clash, otherwise I will be going the year after.
- Travel on the train to Skegness. (This will be out of my comfort zone.)
- Travel on train to Oxford (When I have done the Skegness one first. This will be another out of my comfort areas still though.)
- Making my own way to some areas that require public transport. Although not far, because I have to find my own way, it will be out of my comfort zone and raise my anxiety.
- To go on a mini version of the London Eye. (Out of my comfort zone big time, because I hate heights.)
- To see the sun rise.
- To see the sun set.
- See Newquay, Cornwall and Devon.
As I say, this list is for what experiences I would like to do at some point and there is no time limit on it.
I shall cross them off, when I have done them.
Are there life experiences you’d like to to do?
Post update, on 26th August 2018:
I have crossed off moped idea. Explanation to come in a Chit-chat post, in September.