I have received a “Blogger Recognition Award” from Kaya, over at “Lifestyle Adventure Beauty” blog.
Thank you, Kaya for the award.
This is the second time I have received this award. The first time was back in September 2016 and I am very happy to accept this award again.
Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers to nominate
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
Why I started this blog
This blog originally started, because I needed to write for therapeutic reasons. It became my outlet for releasing whatever I was feeling inside. Those who have followed this blog mostly during this blog has been running, will know how much I have grown, for the better.
Blogging is not as much therapeutic, as it was at the beginning, due to how I am for the better, but I enjoy blogging and it’s nice communicating with fellow bloggers.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers
My two pieces of advice remain the same, as originally posted before, when I received this award.
- Be you. Being you reflects in your blog posts, helping your readers to get to know you and vice versa. This then reflects in your posts.
- Passionate. Write something that is passionate to you, or what you like, whether it be something on a personal level or a hobby you would like to talk about and share. By writing about something you are passionate about, you will continue to write about it, without it feeling a chore and you will enjoy it. Blogging is fun after all.
The next is to nominate 15 others for this award. Nominating others is not some I do now, because I find a majority don’t do it. So instead, I will just leave this open to readers/ bloggers who would like to accept this award. If you do accept, then either leave your post in the comments section of this post below, or if writing on your blog, then linking to this actual post. It must link to this post itself, for a chance for me to see yours.