This post, I reflect on last year’s achievements, to try and keep moving forward. 2019, as you know, wasn’t a year I expected.
- For continuing, when I say no, I mean no.
- To continue enjoying my evening job and feeling part of the team.
- For walking 4.5 miles in July time. Longest I have walked, that I have recorded.
- For knowing who my friends are.
- For always fighting to keep myself going.
- To get that morning job.
- For making Mansfield my home, when originally I thought it wouldn’t be far away enough from my old area, I once lived.
- For staying alive.
- For opening up to two of my neighbours more and for enjoying their company.
- For setting a boundary unfortunately, with one of my neighbours, after he still does the same thing. I won’t be dragged into his alcohol issues, which he has had long before I knew him. He still shows this no sign of change. I feel sorry for his very elderly parents. They don’t deserve it and I know they have had enough.
I have had enough when a child with that. (Father.) Then there was that friend/work colleague, that I stopped being frends with before I moved to where I am now, because of her behaviour.
© Elizabeth Fisher and My Wellbeing and Learning Journey.
Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to My Wellbeing and Learning Journey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. But Guest Posts that feature on my blog are not allowed at all to be duplicated.