((It’s Fibbing Friday)) 😁
For how to play and for today’s Fibbing Friday prompt, do visit and if you are playing, tag the original poster here.
Here are my answers.
1.What’s the difference between a hair and a whisker? You could have lost your hair, by a whisker.
2. How many spots were there in 101 Dalmations? Did they really count those dots?
3. What is the Flying Dog? When it’s chasing a Frisbee.
4. Why do we say ‘sick as a dog?’ I have heard ‘sick as a parrot,’ so it must be down to their choice of pet, when they came up with this.
5. What is meant by ‘going to the dogs’? You’re in trouble.
6. Who or what is ‘Goofy?’ Related to ‘Woofy.’
7. Where is the Dog Star? With all the other stars.
8. Where will you find puppies on a roll? Andrex.
9. What are hush puppies? Sshh. There’re sleeping.
10. What is the hair of the dog? Oh… So that’s why I was ‘sick as a dog.’