It’s Fibbing Friday and the theme is cats. My goodness, to say I am a cat lover, I was finding this a little tough for my fibbing answers hard. 😁
For how to play along, where these questions originally came from and if you are playing along, to link to the original post, visit https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2020/01/24/fibbing-friday-january-24th-2020/
Ok… So here I go with my answers.
1. Why did ancient Egyptians worship cats? They thought they were goddesses.
2. Why is it said that cats have nine lives? I think someone lost count, because they have more than 9 lives.
3. Why are cats afraid of cucumbers? When they have a cucumber placed right behind them, they have every right to jump and be suspicious.
4. Why do cat eyes seem to glow in the dark? They are vampires.
5. Why do cats have retractable claws? They are re-sharpening them.
6. Why do we train cats to use a litter box, but train dogs to go outside? My goodness. Think of the mess if we had and the room they would need. They would need a room to themselves.
7. Why do cats purr? A good sign they are fine and working.
8. Why are black cats considered bad luck? I don’t think they are unlucky. But if going out in the night, they need a refective jacket.
9. What is the musical, Cats about? The obvious as the title says. But it’s a long one.
10. What’s the big deal about Dick Whittington’s cat? Had a strong stomach.