I am joining in with Fibbing Friday today. How to play and to link back to the original post, then visit https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/02/28/fibbing-friday-28th-february/
1.Where will you find a windlass? Wherever it is windless.
2. What’s the difference between a paddle and an oar? You’re in trouble if you don’t have an oar, because otherwise you are going to have to paddle.
3. How do you bore water? Keep it in a glass and it will find a new version of bore, is now bored with it having no where to go.
4. If 007 has a licence to kill, what do the previous 6 have licences for? They died.
5. Why do we have pancakes on Shrove Tuesday? It could have been any day of the week. So a day had to be chosen and Tuesday was picked.
6. Why do we say something is ‘dog-eared’ if it’s shabby or tatty? Some people like to pick on the dog.
7. What colour are peacock eggs? I like to think they are a nice shade of teal.
8. What is the difference between the Big Dipper and The Plough? The Big Dipper is fun and thrills. The Plough is your local pub.
9. How do you make Sloe Gin? Very slowly.
10. Who were The Goons? Some silly idiot in the office, trying to run our country. *cough* Be careful. It’s contagious in some other countries.