It’s Fibbing Friday. To see how to play and link to the original post where they came from, then please visit https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2020/03/20/fibbing-friday-march-20th-2020/
There is a few I am unable to answer. But I am still playing along.
- In the US, what does PBS stand for? Please Buy Shit.
- In the UK, what does BBC stand for? Big Business Crap
- Why did the dog in Duck Hunt pop up from the tall grass and laugh? He thought it was funny to make him jump. (I have no idea of this programme.)
- Better known as Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde, who are Shadow, Speedy, Bashful, and Pokey? They are all hamsters.
- Who were, “The Orangutan”, “The Hamster”, and “Captain Slow”? (I have no clue.)
- Emmet’s main reason for wanting to avoid Hyacinth Bucket? (Not able to give an answer for this either.)
- What was Ed McMahon most known for saying? (Another one I find difficult to find an answer.)
- What do the games PUBG and Fortnite have in common? (Sorry. I don’t know.)
- Who is Master Chief? Somewhere with Master Chef.
- In the show, Keeping Up Appearances, what was Emmet’s main reason for wanting to avoid Hyacinth Bucket? Avoiding a bonkers of a conversation with a neighbour, as he did not know what was going on.