So it’s Fibbing Friday.
To join in the fun, on how to play and to link back to the original questions, visit https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2020/04/17/fibbing-friday-april-17th-2020/
- What event became known as “The Shot Heard ’Round the World”? I have an answer for this. But I dare not say it. 🤐 I shall be seeing if anyone else as similar answer to this one.
- What exactly is a duvet? Where one would like to hibernate for how ever long you feel.
- What was The Man in the Iron Mask about? It was before they knew it would come in handy for cannibals.
- Divan, Chesterfield, settee, and Davenport are all examples of what? Posh, or every day places.
- Why was the Eiffel Tower built? A posh place for someone to be locked up in.
- The Harry Potter series wasn’t about a boy who finds out he’s a wizard. What was it about? Learning how to make a posh stick, out of wood and say something hocus pocus.
- What was Moby Dick about? Now which came first? Moby Dick, or Spotted Dick? 😁
- What was The King’s Speech about? Same speech that the Queen would do.
- If you go to a pub and ask for a “black & tan”, exactly what do you get? After you have drunk it, you will wake up the next day with no recollection of the night before. But you will find when looking in the mirror, that you will have a black eye and orange tanned.
- What is “shepherd’s pie”? The farmers lost sheep.