It’s Fibbing Friday and Di has set this weeks questions. See her post here on how to play and if you plan on joining in, then please link from her post.
1. I’ll be back. A vampire, for more blood.
2. I have a mind for business and a bod for sin. John Inman, as Mr Humphries.
3. Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get. A former contestant on, “I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.”
4. I was a better man with you as a woman than I ever was with a woman as a man. Robin Williams, dressed as Mrs Doubtfire.
5. I have got to get me one of these! Me after realising what fun it can be.
6. The cold never bothered me anyway. Any actor playing a vampire. They don’t feel the cold.
7. You cannot handle the truth! Anyone who has/dare say it to Donald Trump, what an asshole,… he is.
8. Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings. John Inham, as Mr Humphries getting his wings, while saying, “I’m free.”
9. I never did mind the little things. Anteater, while eating the ants.
10. Where do the noses go? The elves in Lapland, after having a bad case of frostbite.