December time, I was nominated for the Liebster Award, by Mel, from decorcraftdesign. Thank you Mel.
I thought I had this award already, but was still happy to accept, but I could see no award on this blog when searching for it, so I must have got confused with my old blog I used to write.
So reading up on Mel’s blog to see what it was about, which you will see if you click on the above link the Liebster Award is given to bloggers, by other bloggers. For a blogger to nominate you it introduces you to the world and if you nominate new bloggers, it does the same for them, expanding the blogging community. More in the above link if you like to read more about it and do check out Mel’s lovely blog, while you are there.
All I now have to do, is to answer the questions ( 5 – 11 of them) put to me. Then make a similar set of new creative questions for the bloggers I nominate.
So these are the questions I chose to answer. Which was all of them, except for one, which I did not have an answer for.
What would you be like or do if,
- You are an opposite sex of yours? I wouldn’t want to be the opposite sex.
- You are a superhero? Superman. I know, it dictates my first answer.
- You are a dog? I’d be faithful and keep my owner happy.
- You are an artist? I’m answering as artist as in painting on canvas, or drawing etc… I would sell some pieces if they were good enough.
- You can fly? I don’t want to fly.
- You are a scientist? No thanks. I will leave it those that’s clever enough.
- You are a tycoon? If I want wan much money to live on, I’d certainly donate to a few charities.
- You are a celebrity? Choose not to be in the limelight, while still being able to do my job. I admire those celebrities that can do that, because it must be hard to keep your life personal.
- You are an alien? Can’t answer this one. Don’t know.
- You can travel time? I would want to see my own future, to choose whether it was worth fighting for, or not.
- You are a Santa Claus? Make all children happy and see they are safe and the adults who are homeless on the streets, would have food and shelter.
I am not nominating anyone, so if you are reading this and would like to do it, then you are welcome to.
Here are the questions for you if you choose to accept:
- Is there anything you plan to do, that will be a little out of your comfort zone?
- If you could travel in time, would you want to visit a past, or future?
- Do you own a pet? Tell me about your lovely friend. (Don’t have one? I don’t, but if you could own a pet, what would it be?)
- Your favourite comfort food?
- Your favourite place?
Do enjoy joining in and don’t forget to spread the community by sharing the award. Do see the above link in how to join in, as full details there.
Please note, that this will be the last award I will accept, as I don’t plan to do anymore. Thank you to those that have nominated me in the past.