I have been nominated by, Letters To Life, for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award.’
The “Mystery Blogger Award,” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma, Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award.
Rules for Nominated Bloggers
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself
- Whether not feeling confident, or a bit of anxiety, to others I don’t seem to show it.
- I have a dolphin tattoo on my left arm.
- There will always be a bit of an introvert in me.
Three of my favourite posts
Questions for me from, Letters To Life
What is your life’s inspiration?
Friends and bloggers.
If this would be the last moment of your life, what would you do?
It would have to be time spent with my cat, Miley, my mum and a couple of friends.
Which was the best lesson 2016 taught you?
Get a bit out of my comfort zone.
Have you ever wished seeing a shooting star? If yes, what?
Is there any person whom you would not talk even if he/ she be the last on Earth? (Weird)
There are a few I can count on one hand, but I don’t name.
I am not going to nominate 10-20 people. Instead, if you are reading this, then I nominate you. If you would like to join in, then here are my five questions below:
- Which first, humans, or animals and why?
- Do you have tattoos? If so, is there a story behind them?
- Favourite place and why?
- At the beach, would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water? (Weird.)
- Future plans?
I have been recently nominated for the ‘Blogger Recognition Award,’ by Megan from simplynorthern. Thank you Megan. 🙂
I have been following Megan’s blog for a while for a broad range of reading from mine and to read someone else’s views. If you have not taken a look, then do pop on over.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them
How I started
This blog started because I needed to write for therapeutic reasons. Although I could have done this privately, I decided to write this public blog because I also wanted to get rid of the shame I felt due to my childhood experiences affecting me now as an adult.
This blog was my outlet to release what ever I was feeling inside, while having counselling sessions and my blog has continued still after these counselling sessions have finished. This blog now helps others and maybe also gives awareness to those that read it. My blog writing changing depending on how my mood is, but I like to keep my blog as positive as possible.
Advice to new bloggers
- Be you. Being you reflects in your blog posts, helping your readers to get to know you and vice versa. This then reflects in your posts.
- Passionate. Write something that is passionate to you, or what you like, whether it be something on a personal level or a hobby you would like to talk about and share. By writing about something you are passionate about, you will continue to write about it, without it feeling a chore and you will enjoy it. Blogging is fun after all.
Bloggers I nominate
- A Kinder Way
- Nichi Health
- Courage Coaching
- Summer Starts To Shine
- Letters To Life
- Steve Rose’s Blog
- The Lonely Illness
- Patricia J Grace
- A Life Less Ordinary
- Sarah Returns To Life
- A Runnaround Life
- Nature Knows Best
- Free Your Soul
I do hope the nominated blogs will join with the fun.
I have been nominated “The Run.Rabbit.Run. PTSD Award,” by Courage Coaching. This has been a lovely surprise to receive with this blog not even a year old yet. Thank you Courage Coaching. (This award was previously known as the Blogger Recognition Award).
- Thank the blog who nominated you, share the link and award on your blog.
- Write a brief story on how you started blogging and any advice you would give to a new blogger.
Why I started blogging
I started blogging as a releasing outlet for what I was feeling, which has now turned out to help others, or be an inspiration. My blog has reflected as I change accordingly, which I hope to keep my blog positive, but like anyone with depression, it could change on my down days etc…
Blogging became therapeutic for me and continues to do so and I have come across many lovely followers here since bringing my blog to WordPress.
Advice to any new bloggers
Advice I would give to a new blogger is to just be you, as this will reflect in your post.
I would like to nominate the following for The Run.Rabbit.Run. PTSD Award
These are just some of many, I have picked, that I love to follow for different reasons. I know some already have this award, so I don’t expect them to do it again and others that I have nominated I don’t know if they have. But enjoy the award either way.