It’s Fibbing Friday. My, where has the week gone? It doesn’t feel long ago when I joined in before.
Fibbing Friday is a little different this week. But it’s still fibbing, so I don’t mind. Lol. To see why it is a little different and how to play if you are not familiar with Fibbing Friday, then just go on over to The Haunted Wordsmith, for today’s post and read more about it.
Today, it’s just me playing along.
1. What objects are closer in the rear view mirror?
My answer: Whoever is hiding in the seat, behind you.
2. What wouldn’t he do for love?
My answer: Suck toes.
3. What happened in the summer of ’69?
My answer: I am still waiting to find out what happened.
4. Why does everybody hurt?
My answer: Because we may have some idiots running our country.
5. Where exactly are you being rolled away to?
My answer: I don’t know. But I hope it’s nice, where ever it may be.
6. Why was is his last kiss?
My answer: His breath stunk? Or did he turn into a toad?
7. What happened in 1814?
My answer: I don’t know, as it was way before my time.
8. What happened to the sun to make it a black hole?
My answer: Someone turned the light off.
9. Why was the cat in the cradle?
My answer: It wanted to try the new bed.
10. Who started the fire?
My answer: It wasn’t me.
11. What did the piano man play?
My answer: A tune?
12. Why was everyone on the downtown train?
My answer: They heard Trump was sacked.
13. Why was Billie Jean knocking on the door?
My answer: He lost his keys after getting drunk, but was that too pissed to realise that he was knocking on the wrong door.
14. Why was the rain purple?
My answer: Someone let the ink out! (Sing to the tune of who let the dogs out?)
15. What exactly took place in the house of the rising sun?
My answer: Oh! So that’s where the sun went.
16. Who let the dogs out?
My answer: I don’t know. But it wasn’t me.
17. Why did they trash the camp?
My answer: Because they were very noisy.