Between now and till 1st July, I will remain quiet. But before I go, I wanted to write this post to ask you my readers some questions. It would be lovely if you could answer some, or all of them, or leave any other comment you see fit for this post. Thank you in advance. 🙂
- Why do you read my blog?
- Is there anything you particularly like to read, or follow?
- Are there any posts you’d like me to write about, that I have not written?
- Where are you from? (e.g. Nottinghamshire, UK)
- What device do you use, when reading my blog?
- How did you find my blog?
- Do you write a blog? Then please feel free to leave your blog link in the comments section of this post and tell me a bit about your blog.
I will keep this post open to comments until 1st July 2017.
I have been nominated by, Letters To Life, for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award.’
The “Mystery Blogger Award,” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma, Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award.
Rules for Nominated Bloggers
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself
- Whether not feeling confident, or a bit of anxiety, to others I don’t seem to show it.
- I have a dolphin tattoo on my left arm.
- There will always be a bit of an introvert in me.
Three of my favourite posts
Questions for me from, Letters To Life
What is your life’s inspiration?
Friends and bloggers.
If this would be the last moment of your life, what would you do?
It would have to be time spent with my cat, Miley, my mum and a couple of friends.
Which was the best lesson 2016 taught you?
Get a bit out of my comfort zone.
Have you ever wished seeing a shooting star? If yes, what?
Is there any person whom you would not talk even if he/ she be the last on Earth? (Weird)
There are a few I can count on one hand, but I don’t name.
I am not going to nominate 10-20 people. Instead, if you are reading this, then I nominate you. If you would like to join in, then here are my five questions below:
- Which first, humans, or animals and why?
- Do you have tattoos? If so, is there a story behind them?
- Favourite place and why?
- At the beach, would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water? (Weird.)
- Future plans?
I don’t know if you have realised, but I have only realised how my blog was one year old, on 5th February. It all started with my first post, Hello world.
When I first started writing this blog back then, I did not realise how long I would write this for. I did not have any long-term goals for it, other than this blog be therapeutic for me.
I have met some lovely supportive people via WordPress and who are mostly bloggers themselves. You have shown me what a supportive, lovely bunch you can all be, to say you have not met me personally and only know me through my blog. (Although there are friends who read this too and have met me, or know me personally in some way. Some are even from when I wrote my deaf blog.) Although I have said thank you before for following my blog, I thank you again.
I have expressed some triggering contents in my posts. A lot of them was at the beginning of my blog journey and for those who have read this blog from the beginning, will know certain things I had to do, to help me on my healing journey after counselling had finished. I also revealed bullying and the effects. (As if I did not have enough already in my childhood.)
This year, I revealed for the first time publicly, how one time I was raped some years ago. I shared this after #ITSNOTOK campaign. I felt such relief by sharing this, than I personally expected and weight off my shoulders. I suppose because I felt shame underneath, which I know I should not. It goes to show rape can happen anywhere and #ITSNOTOK.
I have learnt from feedback received, that this blog is a positive inspiration for you in lots of ways. I am happy to hear this and while I feel the need to write, I will continue. This blog covers a wide variety of things as I grow. It will still cover depression etc… whether I share my bad days, or news I learn from elsewhere, but also it will still cover my wellbeing at times and learning I do. There is also my garden that has caught interest with some readers last year. I do plan to share further this year, than I have already. So if you want to continue following the garden progress, then do keep reading.
Recently today, I shared a blog link to a great post of 8 things you should avoid saying to someone with depression.
Fiona also has her own blog which I am now following and I have been enjoying reading many of her posts today. I wanted to share and recommend her blog to you, which is called,”Fiona likes to blog.“
When I came across ‘Zoe’s Delightful Cheese and Chicken Pie,’ via her blog; ‘WhimsyandCosy,’ I could not wait to make it. Just reading it made me hungry and I could vision myself eating this. I saved this recipe to make yesterday, which is easy and quick to make and it wasn’t disappointing. I really enjoyed it and I have some left for another day and I am also sharing a slice with a friend too.
I was talking about the pie later that day with my mum and my uncle. My mum seemed interested and so I said to her I’d make this on Christmas Day and so Christmas is sorted. (I can see me making it before then though.) 🙂
Here is my pie.
Visit Zoe’s post, for her delightful cheese and chicken pie and let her know in her original post, (not mine) on how you found it, as well as if it gave you inspiration to play the recipe and create your own pie.