Re-edited this post (and link) and brought forward to announce that the winners have contacted me to claim their giveaway prizes. I have now updated this post: “Giveaway Time – Two Mindfulness books up for grabs!” which the winners have been announced at the end.
Congratulations ladies and I hope you enjoy your books. 🙂
Just a reminder for my readers regarding giveaway I am doing. If you fancy winning, then don’t forget to enter. To find out more about the giveaway and how to enter, then please visit this post; Giveaway Time – Two Mindfulness books up for grabs!
Good luck to those who enter.
I will draw the appropriate names in the evening on the day it closes and announce some time after, when I have first contacted the winners and they have claimed their prize.
I have two books up for grabs, which I am going to run as two separate giveaway type competitions.
Book 1 giveaway: is this magazine, (bookazine,) for one reader. This giveaway is running due to me not realising I had already bought it earlier on, so I would like to give this one away to one lucky reader.
This magazine, (bookazine) is called “The Mindfulness Book” and is certainly something to keep on your bookshelf and refer back to later.
Book giveaway 2: is “The Little Book of Mindfulness,” by Dr Patrizia Collard, which you will remember I did a book review about this here.
Do you fancy entering? If so, please see how to enter below.
How to enter:
- This giveaway is open to anyone, regardless of where you live.
- Email me, to firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving just your first and last name at this point and stating in the email you are entering for the Mindfulness books giveaway, so I know.
- This giveaway I will keep open until 28th August 2017, at 9am UK time. I will then put all names into a bag and draw out two people, if they are sufficient entries. (So do come back to this post, which I will pin to the top of my blog page and I will keep you updated there, at the end of this post.)
- When the names have been drawn sometime that day, (if there are sufficient entries,) I will then contact the winners, which then at that point I will need to know where you would like me to post your giveaway. You will have 2 days to respond back, otherwise I will draw out another name.
- Once there are official winners, this will be announced in this original post and kept to the top of the blog for following two weeks.
- Details given are only for the use of this giveaway and not shared to anyone else. Details will not be kept once the giveaway has ended.
Good luck to those who take part.
Winner of Book giveaway 1 is: Christy B.
Winner of Book giveaway 2 is: Caz
Congratulations to you both and I hope you enjoy them and find them useful. 🙂