Fancy taking up a challenge? Then pop on over to Fiona’s blog and read more about this challenge.
I am going to do this, but I shall be doing mine via my journal, instead of my blog. No doubt I will end up leaving what I wrote in some of Fiona’s blog posts and join in there.
Kindness to me is:
- Remembering the very basics our parents taught us, which is thank you and please. It does not cost anything to remember these simple manners.
- Holding the door for someone
- Giving up that disabled seat for who it is meant for; the elderly and disabled, or anyone who is struggling to stand on a crowded bus
- Seeing a person for who they are, beyond their physical appearance, or disability
- Seeing every person for who they are, we are all individuals
- Giving kindness
- When you are struggling but someone gives you a reason to carry on
- A simple hello to someone you pass, or a short conversation at the bus stop
- Being able to give kindness when you are struggling yourself